pej toolbox SS 21
pej toolbox is a relevant tool when working with trends, colors and communication. It is a Scandinavian trendbook, which focuses on the fashion and interior industry. pej toolbox is a tool being updated with the latest trends and colors. pej toolbox is the ultimate material for developing trends, collections and products. pej toolbox presents inspiration, trends and colors to the lifestyle industries.
The trend book can also be used as a communication tool for everyone who needs to communicate the lifestyle tendencies, colours, histories, materials etc. pej toolbox is used as a tool across different departments in a company. The trend book is also a trend material that can be used by designers, purchasers, manufacturers, sales and marketing departments.
pej toolbox contains:
- Introduction to the season
- Four trend themes
- Time-spirit- and consumer overview
- Colors on surfaces, Colour Mix & Match and colour combinations
- Color importance within fashion and interior
- Colour development over three seasons
- Color translations of all colors to Pantone® TCX, Pantone® C and Pantone CMYK
- Keywords for each theme
- A commercial colour chart for each theme
- Each colour sample is dyed on cotton yarn and has Pantone-references
- Inspirational pictures, texts, keywords etc. (Both in Danish and English)
- A USB device with prints, videos and PowerPoint for a presentation to the sales people, suppliers etc.
- Colour and material styling
- Hand-drawn details and characteristics
- A bigger and more thorough explanation of the textiles and materials
- A description of how to work with the materials and textiles
- An extra-large colour chart