pej toolbox AW 22/23
pej toolbox AW 22/23
THE BIG COLOR, MATERIAL TREND BOOK FOR SCANDINAVIA
Insight into the spirit of the times, trend themes and colors for design, fashion and interior.
Get dressed for the season AW 22/23 with instructive and perspective knowledge.
pej toolbox is the largest of the pej group's trend books. In addition, the pej toolbox has been merged with the previous material book pej forecast, so you now get it all in one big trend book 16 months before the season. The book contains key materials, colors, color cards, color combinations and color development, and lots of new inspiration for the season. The book is used as a communication tool for everyone who needs to convey lifestyle trends, colors, stories, materials, etc. and is used as a business tool across all the company's departments - from design to branding and the marketing department, to when the product is to be sold. The entire book of texts is in both Danish and English and is disseminated and is often used by designers, buyers, manufacturers, sales departments and marketing people in the company.
pej toolbox is created by the pej group, which has more than 45 years of experience with thorough research of society's development, expectations for the future and historical color data from more than 90 seasons.
What you get as a pej toolbox subscriber:
- Digital download of the colors for the season - before the physical trend book is published.
- 2 annual releases directly to your address.
- You save money and get exclusive FREE access to our new trend universe pejtrend.com. (last chance for free access, from SS 23, access to the trend universe will be with an extra payment)
What you get in the book:
- Moodboards and keywords
- Inspiration for the season's most important print selected in collaboration with print designer Abby Lichtman
- Inspiration for the season's most important materials, effects, shapes and details
- Inspiration for the season's most important color combinations
- Selected key colors in each trend theme with image inspiration
- Approx. 600 images with concrete product inspiration for women's and men's fashion, shoes, accessories, children, interior, furniture, lighting, architecture, art and retail
- Focus on the season's four most important design trends in each trend theme
- Color descriptions of color development through three seasons
- Summary of the season's most important trends
- Digital download of the colors for the season, 2 months before the book is published (subscribers only)
- FREE access to the trend universe pejtrend.com (subscribers only)
- Lots of physical material samples
- Seasonal colors like TCX Pantone Chips
- Focus on the season's most important color trends with image inspiration
- A larger trend folder and several pages with trend inspiration