pej toolbox AW 24/25
pej toolbox AW 24/25 - INTENTION
Realising in week 15 - for members, the first colors are ready from week 9.
Based on the need for control of the internal conditions and the drive that arises when the goal and direction are clear, the season narrative for AW 24/25 is based on the word INTENTION – a word referring to both control, goal and direction. And that one's actions are aligned with personal attitudes.
A life without purpose and direction seems empty to most people. With reflection on the changes that the first half of the 2020s has offered, there is a renewed interest in having control over one's own life, being aware of personal values and attitudes – and letting actions follow these. Part of this narrative is based on intention – and thus, the will and ability to act.
The intention is a powerful driver: It is the purpose or intention of one's actions and it sets the direction or course of one's life. There are several definitions of intention, but in its essence, it is about being aware of personal goals and how to reach them as well as having the ability to plan the journey. It is also about optimising the experience of meaning, purpose and coherence in life.
The trend book contains key materials, colors, color cards, color combinations and color development, and lots of new inspiration for season SS 24. The book is used as a communication tool for everyone who needs to pass on lifestyle trends, colors, stories, materials, etc. and is used as a business tool across all the company's departments - from design to branding and the marketing department, to when the product is to be branded and sold. The entire book's texts are in Danish and English and are disseminated and are often used by designers, buyers, manufacturers, sales departments and marketing people throughout the company.
pej toolbox is the largest of the pej group's trend books. pej toolbox is created by the pej group, which has more than 45 years of experience with thorough research of society's development, the spirit of the times, expectations for the future and historical color data from more than 90 seasons.
Contents of 1 x physical pej toolbox:
- Inspiration for the season's most important prints, materials, effects, shapes and details
- Selected key colors in each trend theme with image inspiration, inspiration for the season's most important color combinations
- Approx. 500 images with concrete product inspiration for women's and men's fashion, shoes, accessories, children, interiors, furniture, lighting, architecture, art and retail
- Focus on SS 24 four main design trends in each trend theme
- Descriptions of the color development through three Autumn/Winter seasons
- Summary of the most important key trends
- Lots of physical and beautiful material samples
- Moodboards and the season's keywords
- The trend colors of the season in TCX Pantone Chips
- Focus on the season's most important color trends with image inspiration
- A huge trend folder full of trend inspiration, ready to use in the collections
- Color translations of all colors to Pantone® TCX, Pantone® C as well as Pantone® CMYK
- As a pej toolbox subscriber, you can find the seasonal colors online 2 months before the trend book is physically published
- Get dressed for SS 24 with educational and perspective knowledge from the pej group's trend team
- pej toolbox is the largest of the pej group's trend books.
Order a pej toolbox membership and get all the benefits!
- Two physical Scandinavian trend books: pej toolbox SS + AW (save EUR 270)
- Sent to your address - See above contents of what each trend book contains
- Save 30% on each ticket (max. 5) to Future Trends - pej gruppens trend conferences
- Save 50% on each ticket (max. 5) for Mini Trend Conference - retelling of the big trend conference
- Free access to pejtrend.com + continuous news - pictures, mood boards, videos, music, special offers etc.:
- Early online access to the season's new colors in August and February (2 months before the toolbox is physically released)
- Create your own mood boards with your own colors, images or prints
- Access to curated music from each trending conference
- All new features, updates and tools included
- Access to previous releases - a total of 2 x Spring/Summer + 2 x Autumn/Winter
- Ongoing exclusive offers - only for you who have toolbox membership
|Select start of season:||Colors released online:||Physical trend book is published:||Period of membership:||Contains in total:|
|Toolbox AW 24/25||February||April||01.02.23 – 31.01.24||2 x toolbox AW24/25 & SS24 + 1 online user|
|Toolbox SS 2024 (Save kr. 500,-)||August||October||01.08.22 – 31.07.23||2 x toolbox AW24/25 & SS24 + 1 online user|
› How do you get access to pejtrend.com?
Subscribers to the trend books 'pej colour' and 'pej toolbox' currently have automatic access to our online trend universe and thus the extra digital trend inspiration that is delivered online. The trend books and website are sold as a 'combo set' ie. you can only access online if you subscribe to the books.
› What is available on pejtrend.com?
The site has all the content from the books as individual images in a searchable image library + 500 extra images, colors, moodboards, videos, music and much more. The website is an extension of the books and will always be possible for subscribers to find and get new trend inspiration between the book releases.
›What is pej trend?
pej trend is a set of exclusive Scandinavian trend books + an online platform for subscribers that includes all lifestyle companies. pej-trend covers design, lifestyle, fashion and interior design and is a suitable work tool for development, design, purchasing, sales and marketing.
›Why is the pej trend relevant?
pej trend is a commercial Scandinavian trend forecasting service that removes all clutter and noise, and makes creative decisions easier to choose and work with and increases your chances of success.
Get access to curated trends, colors, pictures and stories for the new season, before everyone else with a toolbox subscription EUR 1810 (select subscription in the box above)