pej toolbox AW 21/22
Get the best from pej forecast and toolbox!
For the new AW 21/22 season, pej toolbox AW 21/22 will be released already on 2 April 2020 – exactly 16 months before the season. This means that in the future you will receive your pej toolbox about a month and a half earlier than usual. At the same time, we are upgrading pej toolbox with a number of new benefits as we merge our two bestselling trend books, pej forecast and pej toolbox, into one product and will from now on go by the name pej toolbox. You can look forward to getting the very best from both trend books all in one product, which of course will be at the same price as you know.
What you get
- Moodboards and keywords
- Inspiration for the season’s most important prints selected in collaboration with print designer Abby Lichtman
- Inspiration for the season’s most important materials, effects, shapes and details
- Inspiration for the season’s most important colour combinations
- Selected key colours in each trend theme with image inspiration
- Over 300 images with commercial product inspiration for women’s and men’s fashion, shoes, accessories, kids, interiors furniture, lighting, architecture, art and retail
- Focus on the season’s four main design trends in each trend theme
- Colour descriptions of colour development through three seasons
- Summary of the season’s key trends
As something new, you will also get
- Digital download of the colours before the trend book is published
- Physical material samples
- The season’s colours as TCX Pantone Chips
- Focus on the season’s most important colour trends with image inspiration
- A larger trend book and more pages with trend inspiration
… at the same price!
Sign up for a subscription on this product and save money.