pej colour AW 25/26
Pre-order the new color chart pej colour AW 25/26 now - Released in week 20.
More information to come.
The autumn/winter 2025-2026 season reflects four consumer types
What you get in pej colour AW 25/26:
- Introduction to the new season
- Seasonal trend stories with text
- 4 x trend themes and color matrix
- Color development over 3 AW seasons
- Color significance in fashion and interior
- Color mix & match
- Detachable color samples on cotton yarn
- Plenty of inspiration for color combinations with inspirational images
- Colors on surfaces
- Color translations for the cotton system Pantone® TCX & TPG
- Color translations for the graphic colors Pantone® C and CMYK
- Color styling with inspirational images
For over 45 years, pej gruppen has published the commercial color chart pej colour, used by over 1,500 European companies in lifestyle industries.
The color chart is widely applicable and relevant for anyone seeking accurate inspiration for color selection and combinations.
The color chart is used today by various industries such as women's fashion, men's fashion, children's fashion, sports, lingerie, home textiles, interior, paint, gift items, packaging, graphics, etc.
Also, get online access:
How to access the trend portal pejtrend.com? - Order membership in the box to the right.
Color members get the same content as in the books but with the possibility of more benefits (see below).
If you want even more trend inspiration, choose membership on pej toolbox instead.
Order a pej colour subscription and get:
- Two physical color books: pej colour AW + SS (save DKK 1,100 compared to 2 x individual purchases)
- Save 30% on each ticket to Future Trends (pej gruppen's semi-annual trend conferences - max 5 tickets)
- Save 50% on each ticket to Mini Trend Conference (pej gruppen's small retelling of the big full-day conferences - max 5 tickets)
- Free access to pejtrend.com + ongoing new content
- Access to 3 previous seasons of pej colour online (including this one)
Reflecting on the last decade of progress made in digitizing trends while honoring the tactility of physical trend books is very enlightening. The trend industry is much different today than in the 80s and 90s, but the essence remains the same: making decisions easier for advertising, product development, and communication in the lifestyle industry.
The ultimate goal for pej gruppen's trend team is to seamlessly connect tactile trend books and digital content, ensuring that each part of the trend experience—whether the physical book or the website—fulfills its full potential.
Members of the trend books 'pej colour' and 'pej toolbox' have access to our online trend universe and the additional digital trend inspiration provided online.
The books and the website are sold as a 'combo set,' meaning you can only access online if you subscribe to the trend books.
pej trend is a commercial Scandinavian trend forecasting service that removes all clutter and noise, making creative decisions easier to choose and work with, increasing your chances of success.
Get access to curated trends, colors, images, and stories for the new season before anyone else with a color subscription.