pej colour AW 23/24
pej color AW 23/24 - Color importance for all lifestyle industries, including especially for fashion and interior
Published week 20
Become a pej color member for € 564 (the price applies to the 1st year) and get all the benefits.
pej gruppen has for more than 45 years published the color card pej color - a commercial color card used by more than 1,500 European companies in the lifestyle industries.
The color card has a wide applicability and is relevant for anyone who wants accurate inspiration for color selection and color combinations.
The color card is used today by many different industries such as: Women's fashion, men's fashion, children's fashion, sports, lingerie, home textiles, interior, paint, gift items, packaging, graphics, etc.
pej colour contains:
- Introduction to season AW 2023-2024
- The season's four trend stories with text
- Color matrix
- Color development over 3 x AW seasons
- Color importance in fashion and interior
- Color mix & match
- Removable color samples on cotton yarn
- Lots of inspiration for color combinations with inspirational images
- Colors on surfaces
- Color translations of all colors for Pantone® TCX, Pantone® C and Pantone® CMYK
- Color styling with inspirational images
We are very happy that we can now invite you into our new digital universe - pejtrend.com
With more than 45 years in trend forecasting and publishing trend books, the digital universe www.pejtrend.com was the most natural for us, providing free access for all color members
- Order a pej color membership € 564 and get:
- Two physical Scandinavian coloring books: pej color SS + AW (you save DKK 1,000)
- Save 30% on every ticket to Future Trends (pej group biannual trend conferences)
- Save 50% on each ticket to the Mini Trend Conference (pej group's small retelling of the big all-day conferences)
- Free access to pejtrend.com + constantly new content
- Access to all previous seasons of pej color online
Reflecting on the last decade of progress made with the digitization of trends, while honoring the tactility of the physical trend books, is very enlightening. The trend industry is very different today than in the 80s and 90s, but the essence is still the same: to make decisions easier for advertising, product development and communication in the lifestyle industry!
The ultimate goal of the pej group's trend team is to connect the tactile trend books and the digital content in a hassle-free and user-friendly way and make sure that every part of the trend experience - the physical book or website, lives up to its full potential.
›How do you access pejtrend.com?
Subscribers to the trend books' pej color 'and' pej toolbox´ right now have automatic access to our online trend universe (this will later become a paid solution) and thus the extra digital trend inspiration that is delivered online. The trend books and the website are sold as a 'combo set', ie. you can only access online if you subscribe to the books.
›What is available on pejtrend.com?
The site has all the content from the books as individual images in a searchable image library + 500 extra images, colors, moodboards, videos, music and much more. The website is an extension of the books and will always be possible for subscribers to find and get new trend inspiration between the book releases.
›What is pej trend?
pej trend is a set of exclusive Scandinavian trend books + an online platform for subscribers that includes all lifestyle companies. pej-trend covers design, lifestyle, fashion and interior design and is a suitable work tool for development, design, purchasing, sales and marketing.
›Why is the pej trend relevant?
pej trend is a commercial Scandinavian trend forecasting service that removes all clutter and noise, and makes creative decisions easier to choose and work with and increases your chances of success.
Get access to curated trends, colors, photos and stories for the new season before everyone else with a color membership (select subscription in the box above)