pej colour AW 22/23
pej colour AW 22/23 - One of Europe’s most used colour charts.
For more than 45 years, pej gruppen has released the colour chart, pej colour. It is a commercial colour chart that is used by more than 1500 European companies within the lifestyle industry.
The colour chart is relevant for everyone who wants accurate inspiration for colour selection and color combinations. Today, the colour chart is used by many different industries, such as: women’s fashion, men’s fashion and kids’ fashion, sport, lingerie, furnishing fabrics, interior, paint, gifts, packaging, graphics etc.
pej colour contains:
- An introduction to the season
- Four trend themes
- Colour matrix
- Colour development over three seasons
- Removable colour strips
- Color importance within fashion and interior
- Colours on surfaces
- Colour mix & match
- The colour samples are dyed on cotton yarn
- Colour translations of all colors to Pantone® TCX, Pantone® C and Pantone CMYK
- Lots of inspiration for combining colors with inspiring pictures
- Color styling with inspiring pictures