ColoRush SS 25
ColoRush SS 25
In this trend report you will find a collection of over 50 colors, which are grouped by separate palettes. This is to represent a clear overview of the color direction for the coming season. Nine colors in each palette tailored to a specific theme and each tells their story.
ColoRush is influenced by the latest trends in a world full of aesthetics, where architecture, interior design and the longing for positivity stand out.
After each theme, there are two combination suggestions, which are accompanied by photos and works of art, which illustrate the concept and mood. The postings give different views on the whole palette, where one often gives a brighter and the other a more subdued interpretation. The divisions in the book allow you to see how specific colors can be combined into a variety of perspectives to suit your particular needs. Some images on the mood pages can be repainted, with the intention of emphasizing the color palette.
In addition, there is a secondary palette in the book that shows the colors used in this color report, where they are organized by color family. With this you have the opportunity to get a better understanding of the full color range used, from red and yellow to blue and purple colors.
In addition, we have provided you with the color palettes for each theme, suitable for import into Adobe® Illustrator, Adobe® Photoshop, Adobe® InDesign.
Highlights for ColoRush SS 2025:
- Availability 22 months before the season
- 6 themes with 9 basic colors each
- Introduction to seasonal themes
- Inspirational photos and illustrations
- Graphic designs, all-over prints, logos and buttons
- Cross-color blending using the colors of all trend themes
- Color card with 50 trend colors
- Color harmonies in realistic atmospheres
- Access to download the digital color data for fast import to Adobe Photoshop ®, Adobe Illustrator ® and Adobe InDesign®