ColoRush AW 23/24
ColoRush AW 23/24
In this Trend Book, we introduce a collection of over 50 beautiful trend colors for you, grouped by different color palettes to represent a thorough overview of the color direction for the season. The nine colors in each palette are suitable for a specific theme and tell a story about the type / theme of the season.
In each presentation of each theme, there are two notices with combination suggestions accompanied by photos and illustrations that illustrate the concept and mood. One often offers a lighter and the other a more subdued interpretation. Additional breakdowns allow you to see how specific colors can be combined in a variety of views to suit your needs. Some of the images (photography and / or artwork) on the mood pages can be repainted - with the sole intention of emphasizing the color palette.
Additionally, you will find a secondary palette that shows all the colors used in this color report, organized by the color family. This allows you to gain a better understanding of the full range of colors used, from reds and yellows across the spectrum to blues and violets.
This is followed by our Swatch and mix of colors. They show further combinations and groupings of colors - taken from all themes - which demonstrate the flexibility and versatility of the colors in this book.
In addition, we have provided you with the color palettes for each theme suitable for import into Adobe® Illustrator, Adobe® Photoshop, Adobe® InDesign.
Highlights for ColoRush AW 23/24:
- Available 22 months before the season
- 6 themes with 9 basic colors each
- Introduction to the seasonal themes
- Inspirational photos and illustrations
- Graphic designs, all-over prints, logos and buttons
- Cross-color blending using the colors of all trend themes
- General color card with 50 trend colors
- Color harmonies in realistic atmospheres
- Access to download the digital color data for fast import to Adobe Photoshop ®, Adobe Illustrator ® and Adobe InDesign®